· Bachelor's degree in IT/ Computer science/ related fields.
· 5+ years of experience with monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnosing infrastructure systems.
· Strong experience with any public cloud services - Amazon Web Services(AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Compute(GCP).
· Significant experience in Linux/Unix administration.
· Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or other similar tools.
· Strong experience in source code management, CI/CD tools.
· Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell and/or Python, PowerShell.
· Hands-on experience to build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
· Professional Certificates in AWS, RHCE, DevOps will be a plus
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Devops Engineering DevOps|
Based in Atlanta
|About Company||Inbox for more company details.|