1. Creating building designs using AutoCAD in concurrence with Management inputs and final flag offs.
2. Must work with detailing aspects of town planning legislations, environmental issues, By- laws and project budget.
3. Must have thorough knowledge of submission of drawings for approvals from Govt. Authorities
4. Must liaise with government authorities on clarifications sought by them for final approvals.
5. Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
6. Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments.
7. Must represent the company and its projects for RERA Approvals.
8. Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts specifying the requirements for the project
9. Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
10. Playing a part in project and team management
11. Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
12. Timely issuance of tender drawings and GFC’s to ensure proper planning and execution.
13. Marking and issuing of drawings
14. Maintain the drawings register for issuance / receipt of drawings
15. Preservation of AS Built drawings
16. Must be responsible for checking, signing and approving bills submitted by consultants working on the project.
17. Preparation of snag list of construction at the time of handover.
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||AutoCAD Project Architect|
Bangalore Base Company
|About Company||Inbox for more company details.|
|Address||No. 37, 15th Main Road, Mathikere, Near Subbaiah Hospital|