- At least 12+ years in SAP ABAP consulting role in an SAP environment/client, and strong hands-on experience
- Expertise in Core ABAP, User- Exits, ALE/IDOCs, Smart forms / Adobe forms, Interfaces etc.
- Providing best practices for SAP development, promote standardization, and adhere to quality standards
- Requirements gathering, SAP systems analysis, design, programming in ABAP, testing and implementation
- Assisting the Technical team with the planning, directing, scheduling and evaluating of technical requirements in SAP and in the application design, development, and maintenance of ABAP applications to meet the Business needs.
- Ability to lead team members in business and onshore/offshore teams by effective planning, communication and status updates.
- Sharing knowledge, best practices and developing relationships with fellow team members
- Translating business/functional requirements into technical requirements
- Working with the functional team to ensure requirements are met by technical design
- Optimizing the capabilities of SAP and other business systems by enhancing reporting capability as well as enhancing business processes through technical modifications.
- Performing key portions of the system development life cycle including designing, coding, testing, documenting, installing, and maintaining custom applications and interfaces.
- Developing technical solutions consistent with the underlying SAP Architecture and interfacing systems
- Ability to think strategically about opportunities for business process/systems improvement
- Development of interfaces to and from SAP utilizing various interface methods and middleware systems
|Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac 50 Thousand To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software- ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Key Skills||SAP ABAP Consultant SAP ABAP|
|Contact Person||Mukul Bhardwaj|
|Address||No. 37, 15th Main Road, Mathikere, Near Subbaiah Hospital|