- Good knowledge on SAP (modules FI/CO) and S4 HANA with minimum 8 years of experience in SAP FI/CO and experience of 2 full scale project implementations
- Participate in the solutioning, design, build, testing, data migration, cut over of SAP implementations and troubleshooting & support.
- In depth functional knowledge of FI/CO and end to end business process and integration
- Experience in configurations and process design
- Participate in capacity and resource design, assessing risks and contingency support for any ongoing / upcoming projects.
- Builds strong working relationship with external stakeholders and should be able to convince / negotiate in case of conflicts
- Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements
- Experience in managing teams and leadership skills
- Should demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
- Excellent client facing skills along with prior demonstrated experience of leading teams at various stages
- Project Management skills, including, the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
- Must be able to work with limited direction and should be self-driven.
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 75 Thousand To 11 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software- ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Key Skills||HANA Consultation|
|Contact Person||Mukul Bhardwaj|
|Address||No. 37, 15th Main Road, Mathikere, Near Subbaiah Hospital|