The ideal candidate for this position will have a vast background in software development. As a Sr. Software Engineer, we will rely on you to develop, code, test, document and debug legacy software, as well as, enhancements written in Delphi. As team lead, they will also have the ability to lead a small team of international developers to prioritize development tasks, and provide guidance in solution implementation.
Responsibilities for the job include coordinating tasks, and priorities with project owners amongst a development team of 5 – 10 developers. Responding to customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
In addition, a senior software engineer assesses and addresses any technical training needs of the department. The position requires the ability to identify resources and means to enhance the overall technical training needs and the knowledge base.
• Minimum of five (5) plus years of working with C ++ (writing full applications) and willingness to work on Borland/Embarcadero Delphi (Delphi 7 – XE8).
• Ability to prototype and evaluate solutions, write technical specifications and lead and review other development teams.
• Experience working in a team environment within an Agile paradigm.
• Experience working with GIT.
• Demonstrate ability to solve complex problems.
• Multi-threaded Windows development experience.
|Experience||5 - 6 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac 50 Thousand To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Software Engineer|