Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development. Good knowledge of C, C++. Should be good in logical skills, Must be able to think out of the box.
- Good Exp into UI Layer/framework and unit testing
- Must have in depth knowledge of Android Mobile Development using Eclipse with android SDK 2.2
- Thorough knowledge of using Eclipse IDE integrated with Android Development Toolkit.
- Must have sound knowledge of Sqlite
- Must have good knowledge of Sqlitestudio
- Should have experience working with any enterprise application on mobile
- Develop applications in Android for various devices.
- Should have sound knowledge of overall Android architecture
- Candidate must have at Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java , xml, Android
- Active involvement in re-engineering & analysis of Application.
- Involved in complete SDLC from requirement Gathering to Implementation.
- Strong experience in the design and development (full Life Cycle) of mobile applications (Android)
- Self motivated, passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex technical issues and has in the past created some unique mobile applications.
- Strong Programming Experience
You would be part of the design and development team building apps with Android APIs and Frameworks according to specifications, troubleshooting and coordinating with the testing team
- The candidate must be an experienced Android developer capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for a variety of Android devices.
- An excellent understanding of software design and design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements.
- experience in mobile apps tools like Android, BB, iPAD, Windows
- Candidate should be willing to work as individual contributor and as a part of team.
- Proficient in Android, Java, J2EE Spring, OOPS and UML concepts, experience in application development, preferably on mobile platforms and should have worked on at least 15 live Android application development projects.
- Designing, developing and testing Android / Java Apps.
- Co-operation with other Development team members in the production of a finished product
- Hands on experience into Android application development.
- Ongoing maintenance of existing projects
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 9 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Work Experience||2 Years|
V S Software Ltd