- 6+ years of consulting or major corporation treasury or bank treasury experience with focus on technology including treasury management systems specifically SAP Treasury
- Hands-on experience with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Strong experience with SAP FICO can be considered and where cross training into SAP Treasury could be provided.
- 4+ years of SAP Treasury consulting experience, preferably through multiple implementations with at least 3 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations
- Entrepreneurial natur: resourcefulness; flexibility; creativity; energy and versatility.
Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
Customer in Cable Business funded by the Govt. They are into Aluminum and copper.
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||SAP Treasury Risk Management SAP FICO|
Atlanta Base Company
|About Company||Inbox for more company details|