- Functionally control and operation of small/ medium and heavy NC Section bending machines.
- Independently set-up of Roundo section- and pipe bending machines.
- Independently bending of beams, angles, tubes and hollow sections in steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Independently check, measure and adjust the beams, angles, tubes and hollow sections after bending.
- Meet the expected Kersten standards and customer specific project requirements.
- Measure completed products to verify conformance to specifications, by using dedicated measurement tools.
- Intensively use of heavy overhead gantry- and wall mounted cranes.
- Responsible for the timely and correct processing of the bending work.
- Recording of operational data.
- Proper use of the available machines, tools and measurement equipment.
- Responsible for the orderly and tidy workplace and ensures a good user maintenance on the machines.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
N Technologies Ltd