1) Meeting Corporate and individual Customers.
2) Should achieve the sales targets assign by the Sales Manager.
3) Sending a daily report to the Sales Manager about sales visits made during the day.
4) Developing and Implementing Marketing Plans.
5) Monitor competitors best practices.
6) Identify and analyze sales options.
7) Maintaining good relationship with the clients by providing them with all the required support.
8) Should be committed and goal driven.
9) Create Marketing Presentations.
10) Should have the expertise to increase sales and ensure overall efficiency in the capacity of Sales/Marketing Executive.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
S Company Ltd