Discuss research, service levels, and subscription pricing options.
- Upgrade services to include other product offers.
- Assist with transitioning new clients from salesperson to account manager.
- Train clients on research service, methodology, reports, and company website.
- Set up conference calls between clients and research staff.
- Acquire and effectively communicate responses to client questions.
- Work with Sales Manager and Marketing team to come up with new outbound marketing ideas. Provide input to team to help develop client programs.
- Provide feedback from clients to assess possible refinements to existing products and the need for new products.
- Maintain accurate customer database of industry contacts for mailings, reporting, and marketing programs.
- Consistently provide detailed updates on activities to Sales Manager.
- Contribute to team effort and work on special projects.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
T Company Ltd