1. Business Development Manager needs to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. Also, help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
2. Business Development Manager will conduct market research and identify corporate leads in a range of verticals
3. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients future needs.
4. Business Development Manager will work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
5. Understand both Company strategies and implement tactics both personal and professionally that support the strategies
6. Develop strong internal communication systems to give feedback to Customer Services/ Operations on client complaints
7. Build and develop good relationships with key clients to ensure best value for money and customer satisfaction with services provided
8. Monitor Pipeline & Closures against them every week.
9. Facilitate the closure of the e-auction project/supplier on boarding
10. Execution of mock/live e-auctions for the clients
11. Identify opportunities to negotiate with the suppliers for achieving Productivity Savings and Working Capital improvements goals determined by the clients
12. Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals.
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
T Company Ltd