- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||2 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
T Company Ltd