- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials.
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
T Company Ltd