Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while assisting in leading staff and managing all food related functions. Supervising all kitchen related areas and must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
- Prepare, cook and serve food in accordance with menus ensuring a high level of quality and presentation is achieved at all times according to agreed standards
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Manages the kitchen and ensures compliance with all standards of best practices
- Establishes and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Provides training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- Ensures that all kitchen employees consistently adhere to uniform, grooming and - appearance standards
- Establish and require strict adherence to health department and hotel sanitation and food
- handling guidelines
- A flexible and adaptable work approach
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management Other Requirements:
- 4 - year degree or a 3 - year diploma from a reputed Hotel Management Institute - Must have minimum 7 years Industry experience.
- Must be experience in cooking North Indian Cuisine and Tandoor Cooking.
- Must have constant career history with Impeccable references are a must.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, BHM|
HR Hotel and Restaurant