- Must be able to prepare/make Tandoor/Tawa Paranthas and Kababs.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, BHM|
RH Hotel and Restaurant