1. Working closely with DTDC Project managers to ensure a thorough understanding of software requirements.
2. Working closely managing the members of Development team to design various components and functionality for DTDC Internal requirement.
3. Involvement in the implementation stage of the development lifecycle using Java and various Java development tools
4. Contribute to the review of design documentation, code and test strategies.
5. Ensuring the AEPONA QMS is followed throughout the development cycle.
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||6 Years|
U Technologies Ltd