- The Web & Graphic Designer is an intermediate-to-advanced-level graphic designer who is adept at web design and possesses a good understanding of UI and front-end concepts.
- The position also requires traditional design and print production capabilities.
- Creating websites, purchase pages, microsites and other web-based applications;
- Developing professional, compelling designs for printed media, including direct mail, brochures, flyers and large-format pieces such as tradeshow panels;
- Understanding, translating and creating design documents, style guides and specifications; administering company content management system;
- Producing wireframes, mock-ups and comps.
- Bringing the designs to life with HTML and CSS development;
- Performing testing and providing peer feedback.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
W Technologies Ltd