Good experience in marketing the Bench Consultants, regular interaction with the bench candidates, there by identifying their needs and position them to projects accordingly.
- Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting Industry.
- Knowledge of technology related business development and staffing services should be able to work with vendors and generate new vendors.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven Bench sales (US Staffing) experience
- Experienced with full cycle of Sales, submitting the consultants, confirming the best rates for consultants, following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
- Ability to interact, develop Vendor network and get the OPT and H1-B candidates placed in quick turnaround time.
- Experience working with H1B, OPT, US citizens, GC candidates preferred.
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier-1 Vendors of clients, Job portals and other networking techniques.
- Submitting the candidates for the suitable positions and following up regarding the rates and client interviews.
- Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and update them.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
IT Solutions Ltd