4 - 7 Years
- Understanding the code base, architectural considerations, design and design decisions related to the product/project.
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers "technically".
- Build and lead team, manage people and products/projects.
- Work independently and/or with the overall lead to come-up with estimates, design, plan and resource assignments.
- Be prepared to work on a very tight schedule.
- Interact with the project manager and software testing teams.
- Prepared to assume any role within the development process
- Focused and enthusiastic to deliver high quality deliverables on time, every time.
- Work closely with Product Owner, Manager, QA, and other teams in an Agile environment.
- Take on any role or challenge in the development cycle. Be passionate about known technologies, eager to tackle new ones.
- Influence progress with excellent technical and business communication skills.
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Work Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
K S Company Ltd