5 - 7 Years
* Must be highly collaborative, work within team environment and accept direction from Director
* Design and create overall look and feel for motion graphics projects. Collaborate with the design team to come up with unique and engaging creative experiences
* Solid understanding of motion graphics, composting and editing principles (including 2d animation, particle systems, roto and tracking, 3d renders passes and compositing)
* Possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
* Experience with Post Production, Broadcast and T.V Commercial experience is preferred.
* Able to edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
* Create graphic compositions and animations, logos, symbol illustrations, menus, UIs and buttons.
* Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas, with ability to produce concept sketches and quick concept edits.
* Manage the creation of storyboards, animatics, and pre-visualization video edits.
* Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
* Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
* Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
* Responsible for creating and compositing images and effects, video editing and sound editing
* Excellent proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Premier
* Experience with Adobe After Effects, Maya and 3D Studio Max is preferable
* Experience with Final Cut Pro and filming is desirable
* Strong conceptual skills via storyboarding.
* Excellent understanding of motion, visual pacing and timing.
* Must be able to create mock ups (both stills and animated).
* Knowledge of video formats, codices, and digital capture tools.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Work Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
W Company Ltd