2 - 5 Years
The position will be part of an integrated team of computational biologists, bioinformatics and big data AI engineers that will design and deliver novel algorithms focused on embedding quantum computing into strongly correlated simulations, providing a foundation for algorithmic development to enable deployable solutions.
What is Required:
* PhD degree in Quantum Physics, Mechanics, Statistics with strong knowledge in quantum mechanics or quantum Computing .
* Demonstrated strong programming skills Python.
* Demonstrated programming skills in C/C++.
* Ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team contributing to an active intellectual environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
Swiss base company
|About Company||Inbox for more Company Details plz.|