10 - 14 Years
This position is responsible for defining, developing and implementing and onsite Data Centre, Telecommunication, Networking and Cyber Security of all system and process across the organization
This position requires big picture strategic thinking and the ability to move concepts quickly into actionable tactics. In addition, a very high level of professionalism, organization, project management and the ability to work independently. All candidates must be able to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment
• Overall 12+ years of experience
• 10+ years in Data Centre Operations Management, with 8 years of hands-on experience on IT networking, Telecommunication & IT operations.
• Certifications on Data Centre, Networking and Cyber Security.
• Experience in IT Operational Audits
• Ability to architect enterprise infrastructure, networking and various enterprise deployment models
• Knowledge on regulations and various enterprise compliances
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within an organization and achieve objectives.
|Salary||15 Lac To 22 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||10 - 14 Years|
Orrisa Base Company
|About Company||Kindly inbox for more company details.|