5 - 7 Years
• Branding across all mediums.
• Content Writing.
• Social Media Marketing.
• Creating marketing campaigns.
• Good knowledge of B2B in E commerce industry.
• Business Development Manager help the shape decisions about products,
pricing and promotional strategies.
• Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and
independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and
• Planning for new business environment scopes.
• Co Ordination with business development executives meeting with them formarketing & sales strategy.
• Conduct weekly performance review and planning (PRP) for team.
• Ensure retention of team by formulating their development plans, meetingtheir needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
• Follow up the growth leadership practices.
• Accuracy and timeliness of information.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
• Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify
opportunities for growth.
• Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketingand sales strategies from all major E-commerce retailersActively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual salesmeetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficialinformation.
|Salary||10 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||5 - 7 Years|
Bangalore Base Company
|About Company||Kindly inbox for more company profile.|