4 - 5 Years
• Strong relational database development and design skills
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS
• Good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
• Excellent command of T-SQL and joining of complex data sets
• Expert Transact- SQL skills and the ability to create complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, views, and other database objects
• Ability to use SQL Profiler to identify performance issues
• Experience, knowledge of SQL Server administration tools including SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Agent and sqlcmd utilities.
• Experience in test data creation, importing and exporting database dumps
• Exposure to DB Replication & Maintenance
• MS SQL Server DB administration would be a plus.
• Experience with all phases of the waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||4 - 5 Years|
Product Base Company
|About Company||Kindly inbox for more company details.|