Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai
- Should be hands-on in MEAN Stack technologies.
- Leading and working closely with team members within the organization and will work as the chief technical liaison between the team and client
- Taking ownership of the complete Architecture of one or more projects at a time
- Ability to work within the project team and as a part of the Architect group
- Eliminate risk and create stability while successfully integrating UI Layer, Middle Layer and Backend.
- Planning and working with teams (both internal and external) to achieve project goals
- Providing guidance for the full team, which includes UI/UX designers, front end, middle layer and backend developers.
- Address and resolve any technical issues
MEAN Stack Architect requirements and qualifications :
- Working experience as a MEAN Stack Architect for 7+ years
- In depth knowledge of Mongo db, NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ preferably Angular 6
- Having experience in ReactJS is an added advantage.
- Experience in building Angular components, Node API's using Typescript
- Master in cross-browser HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in Elasticsearch and MySQL.
- Experience with TDD, Multi-Tenancy and Microservices approaches
- Experience of planning, implementing and monitoring application architecture
- Experience working closely with team members with collaboration and transparency
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- Working experience in Agile development environments
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software- ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Key Skills||Architect HTML CSS3|
|Contact Person||Mukul Bhardwaj|
|Address||No. 37, 15th Main Road, Mathikere, Near Subbaiah Hospital|