• Experience as a database management.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 Administration and Engine.
• Experience Using SQL Profiler traces and other tools to find the most frequently run queries and debugging skills.
• Expert-level knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database maintenance operations.
• Expert in Performance tuning and query optimization using DMVs, Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Proficiency authoring and analyzing T-SQL code and schema (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
• Experience in troubleshooting, configuration management and experience with High Availability (HA).
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance.
• Ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures and data migration scripts.
• Strong organizational skills, good communication skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
• Education: Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. Database related certifications are strongly preferred.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 11 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Microsoft SQL Server SQL Profiler T-SQL|
Product Base Company
|About Company||Kindly inbox for more company details.|