- Mechanical design of SPM machines for Winding and any application as per specification.
- Follows departmental processes relating to management of designs.
- Responsible for the specification compliance of designs.
- Carries out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modelling, simulation (eg thermal, stress, Load)
and design verification testing, as required. Agreeing the mechanical design approach with the Manager
Design and Senior Mechanical Design Engineers.
- Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability and cost.
- Responsible for creation of 2D drawings to allow manufacture or purchase
- Responsible for production of Customer Procurement (CP) drawings for new products.
- Responsible for generation of Assembly drawings and bills of material s.
- Responsible for meeting design to cost figures.
- Responsible for carrying out design change requests in a timely manner
- Ensures the mechanical design output fits in with all other aspects of the design.
- Works closely with operations, manufacturing and production engineers to ensure products are designed
- Responsible for reporting progress of all assigned tasks to the Manager Design and Project Management
- Creation of technical reports and documentation as required.
- Is available for onsite customer support (presentations and fault finding) as required
- Take technical lead on specific projects and agree technical approach with the Manager Design.
- Responsible for checking drawing/parts libraries are up to date and correct regularly .
- Respo nsible for checking and validating Mechanical Engineers designs and drawings where required.
- Take responsibility for coaching and supporting Mechanical Engineers in design techniques and the
- Identify any personal or mechanical team training needs to the Engineering Manager and help locate
- Responsible for preparing and presenting mechanical
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|About Company||MHT Company is situated in Bangalore.|