• Actively gather the necessary models and input to run the simulation from datasheets, supplier contacts, and websites.
• Perform PCB level SI and PI (DC & AC Drop) analysis and provide layout optimization recommendations based on the results.
• Perform S-parameter simulation and bench verification to verify and control matched impedances.
• Perform high-frequency Signal Integrity testing, including compliance and debugging required for product development.
• Needs to be detail-oriented, be able to document test plans, execute test procedures, and generate reports.
Job Requirements and Skills
• Experience in the PCB design process: schematic capture, layout, generation of design files, BOMs, and release. Worked with schematic capture
tools like OrCAD & Allegro PCB.
• Experience in the generation of Gerber files and PCB fabrication processes.
• Expert in the PCB layout process conforming to IPC standards and electrical and mechanical constraints of printed circuit board design, fabrication, and assembly.
• Componenet footprint/library creation.
• Experience in reading component datasheets.
• Experience in PCB stack-up analysis
• Hands-on experience in PCB modeling and Package modeling.
• Working knowledge of High-Speed design and RF principles (S-parameters, Impedance, etc.).
• Strong Signal/Power Integrity fundamentals
• Experience in simulating (FD/TD) memory interfaces for Board and Package is required (DDR3/DDR4, LPDDR3/4)
• Experience in simulating (FD/TD) High-Speed Serial IO interfaces for Board and Package is required (PCIe Gen3/4, RGMII...etc)
• Simultaneous switching output analysis
• Simulations of device I/O to reduce overshoot and undershoot (which can cause increased noise on power planes due to return currents).
• Crosstalk analysis of signals to reduce noise
• Good knowledge of Power Delivery Network, impedance profile analysis, IR Drop Analysis, modeling of PCB and Package Shapes, and time- domain Analysis.
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Key Skills||pcb designing Pcb Designer Simulation Process|
|Contact Person||Mukul Bhardwaj|
|Address||No. 37, 15th Main Road, Mathikere, Near Subbaiah Hospital|