8 - 9 Years
- The Coder will be responsible for coding/ QA of ED reports.
- Should have the ability to research and analyze data, draw conclusions, and resolve issues;
- Should read, interpret, and apply policies, procedures, laws, and regulations;
- Responsible production and delivery of quality services within the agreed turnaround time.
- Maintain 100% accuracy in coding.
- Prepare and Maintain status reports.
- Preparing various process related documents & guidelines for better understanding for coding related issues.
- Providing trainings to new team members.
- ICD 10 CM knowledge required.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||8 - 9 Years|
M Medical India Ltd