2 - 4 Years
Your role as an Executive -Business Development will be to contact Business like Corporate Houses, MNCs, and other similar Organizational Setups for pitching our office supply solutions (specializing in supplying printing consumables, office stationary and furniture, corporate gifting and office automation products.)
To add value by becoming a single point of contact for all the above mentioned services based on strong partnerships with manufacturers and dealers of various brands having national and international presence in the above-mentioned categories.
Your primary responsibility would be to follow the complete sales life cycle. Processes used are generation of leads through market research, preparation and mailing of sales pitch to identified prospects and follow ups.
Role and Responsibilities
• Keep accurate & detailed record of all meetings and update the same to CRM on daily basis
• Prepare commercial quotations to be submitted to prospects and follow ups.
• Maintain existing customer base and develop new customerbase.
• Maintain strong relationships with Strategic Partners andVendors
• Excellent communication skills with good command over Kannada& Englishlanguages.
• Computer proficiency (MS Office is must) and manage large database in CRM
• Ability to write detailed follow up notes for businessreporting.
• Confident, self-motivated and growthdriven.
• Friendly personality and team player.
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|