3 - 5 Years
• Managing large cloud infra in multi environments.
• Managing and monitoring Database instance, Virtualization, JBOSS/Tomcat instance, LDAP instances.
• Configuration and Monitor Load Balancers, real-time Database replication, Database Backups
• Ensure 24x7 uptime of Applications, Services, Databases and Cloud infra.
• Ensuring availability of necessary infrastructure/ resources/ risk mitigation/ quality/ control mechanisms
• Take control of and manage the company critical infrastructure including the Co Location servers, Cloud Setup , web servers , database servers , Internet Broadband Lines, network, mobile devices, Active Directory, Email Servers etc.
• Responsible for 360degrees security cover for all software and hardware assets of the organization.
• Manage complete backup(onsite and offsite) for all internal and external servers
• Identify and configure required software and tools to monitor and operate the entire Cloud infrastructure.
• Reviewing and ensuring Best Solution Approach / Best Practices are followed while implementation of any new Application or during change in the Applications.
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Contact Person||Mukul Bhardwaj|
|Address||No. 89, HMT Main Road, Mathikere, Gokul|