5 - 10 Years
a) Unique Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of help desk front line Enterprise resource planning (ERP) support environment, basic accounting knowledge, Financial Systems and Purchase Order Systems maintenance/Development experience.
- Finance and Purchasing Process Knowledge on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Asset, Procurement to Pay cycle.
- Working knowledge on Software like Concur, SAP Travel and Expense, BPC and any third party tool Integration would be added advantage.
- Very strong analytical and complex problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate and prevent problems.
b) Documentation and Communication
- Excellent spoken English and excellent communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to structure sentences in a clear, concise and logical manner is a must.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of global employees at all levels of the organisation in obtaining system requirements, presenting solutions, and providing robust application training and support.
- Strong technical documentation, knowledge of version control and of relevant tools. Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel.
2. Preferred Education and Experience :
- Professional Qualification or Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science and/or Finance, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two year experience in supporting international financial systems software\'s preferably in respect of SAP Business By Design or equivalent ERP system.
- ERP certification will be added advantage.
3. Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Rotational shifts in EMEA and US time zone.
- Relocation and Work from Home as per manager\'s approval.
- Normal office environment; no unusual physical demands.
- Flexibility for domestic/international travel.
|Salary||5 Lac To 11 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software- ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
Mastrone Software Services
|About Company||Masrtone helps businesses plan and deploy a unified product vision by aligning business needs, processes and technology to create great products that customers love Mastrone focuses on creating the best UX and UI for software products and mobile applications. Our design team creates great experiences for our customers.|